AHUJA EYE CENTRE
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Hospital
Ahuja Eye Centre was started in 1990 by Dr OP Ahuja with the sole purpose of providing world-class modern eye care facilities to patients. The Centre has been a pioneer in the field of professional eye care in Northern India. Ahuja Eye Centre is committed to providing quality health care in the field of Ophthalmics to all strata of the society at affordable cost utilizing modern methods and maintaining the highest ethical standards. Gratitude for the trust placed in us, and a strong sense of responsibility for our patients continues to motivate us to achieve and maintain international standards in preserving, restoring and enhancing vision.
- To treat our patients, employees and associates like members of our own family.
- To strive for the highest level of ethical and professional excellence in ophthalmic care.
- To provide our patients from all walks of life with the best possible eye care with honesty and integrity using the latest technology and equipment.
- To be an institution of learning, where education is imparted to enable our employees and associates to realize their full potential and constantly improve services.
- To contribute to society in the form of charity clinics and eye camps.
- Excelling in specialist services
- Integrating research and technology
- Promoting Community Eye Care
- Highly ethical practice